C++ and Python programming is a full course.
Why this class:
- How long did it take you to learn how to do something?
- There is a lot of practice coding and making things work in each tutorial.
- The ability to learn at your own pace throughout life.
- This means that you can choose a job that is in C++, Java, Python, or PHP.
Section 1 is the whole C++ course.
During this class, you will learn about the C++ programming language and its subset, the C++ programming language. Among the topics covered in this class are the program’s structure and blocks; storage types; console and file I/O; functions; arrays; strings; pointers; call by reference; call by value; and dynamic memory allocation. The concept and use of classes will be talked about in some detail in this class. The differences between C++ and Java will also be talked about.
The goal of this class is to teach students about the C++ programming language and to teach them basic and intermediate programming concepts with examples and applications that use the C++ language. ITSE 2431 (Advanced C++ Programming) and COSC 2415 (Data Structures) are two more advanced programming courses that students can take after COSC 1315. They also prepare them for entry-level programming jobs. To get an Associate’s Degree in some Computer Information Systems and Computer Science fields, you need to take this class.
The accomplishments and goals attained by students
Learner Outcomes: The goals of the course
- A good way to show that you know a lot about modular programming is to write programs that need to use functions that were written by the programmer.
- Show that you know a lot about arrays by making programs that can search and sort them.
- Encapsulation, data abstraction, and composition are all important concepts in object-oriented programming, and this class will show you how to use overloaded functions and constructors to build and design classes.
- Show that you know a lot about pointers and dynamic memory allocation by making and running programs that use pointers and dynamic memory allocation.
- By writing code, performing unit tests, and debugging multiple complex programs, you can show that you have a good understanding of how programs work.
- Make sure that all of the programs you write in this class are written in a good way.
- As part of this course, you should be able to write data validation code, perform unit tests, and write test plans while coming up with strong solutions to the assignments.
- Demonstrate that you know a lot about stream input and output for both the console and files.
- By writing and implementing programs that use C++ strings, C++ language structs, and classes, you will show that you know how C++ is different from C++ in the areas of strings, pass-by-reference, passing pointers, and structs.
Section 2 is about the Python programming language.
Python is a language that has a simple syntax and a lot of powerful tools for writing code. It is an interpreted language that has a lot of tools for programming, like a debugger and a profiler. While it is easy for beginners to learn, it is used in many scientific fields to look at data. This part of the class is about programming and the Python language. Students learn about the basics of Python programming, such as conditionals, loops, variables, and functions, in this class. This section gives a general overview of the different parts of Python. Hands-on coding exercises are also available. They teach you how to write custom functions, read and write to files, and more. This section or the whole course may be more robust than some other courses because it goes more in-depth into some important programming topics that other courses don’t.
This is what you will learn:
- Find out what programming is all about and how the Python language works.
- Make sure you know and use basic programming concepts like conditionals and loops, as well as variables and functions.
- write and run Python code in different ways.
- Full-functioning Python programs can be made by combining well-known data structures with custom functions, reading or writing to files, and using the standard Python library.
- … and much more.
It was a pleasure to meet you. I’ll see you inside the class.
Who this course is for:
- C++ and Python are two languages that are new to people who have never used them before.
- Who wants to learn the basics of C++ and Python and then go on to learn more about them? Become a software developer.
C++ And Python Programming Complete Course FreeCourseSites.us