Is there something you want to do but don’t know how to start?
You want to learn Web Development from scratch but can’t because of the complicated nature of programming and too much information that makes you feel lost. This course is for you.
Is any of the above true? Then this class is for you. Web development is a complicated subject that could take a lot of time for some people. Web development skills are just as important as reading, writing, and math.
Learning web development is a good thing to do.
- Web development is an important skill, just like reading, writing, and math. It is as important as these skills. Do not let yourself fall behind in learning and mastering it, and do not stop.
- If you know how to build websites, you don’t have to pay a lot of money to hire a programmer or a company to do it for you.
- In this course, you will learn how to start a career in web development right away.
- You can use this course to make your own personal or dynamic website.
- Online, you can set up your research survey or experiment and collect data quickly and easily.
- Web development is a lot of fun, and it’s a lot of fun. You should try it.
What does this class teach?
We’ve designed this course to cover a wide range of web development skills in a focused way. It includes the following topics:
- How do you think of and plan a dynamic website from scratch?
- How do you make any HTML form?
- Style an HTML form with CSS.
- Connect an HTML form to a separate CSS file.
- How do you add things like name and password validation, email and phone validation, and other types of validators to your web form?
- How do you make a form with PHP?
- Database: What Is a Database? How do you make a SQL database?
- Your dynamic website needs to be online. How do you do this?
- This video shows you how to make a fully functional login signup form with a demo school project.
Full Stack Web Development Foundations: Scratch to Advanced FreeCourseSites.us