Create a real-time ‘one to one’ responsive chat application that you can add to your Laravel-Livewire website. Unlike other chat applications that use “polling,” we’ll use “real-time broadcasting” with Laravel in this course so that we can deliver our messages in real-time to other users without them having to refresh their own pages.
When a user gets a message, you’ll also learn how to give feedback and notifications. All of this is happening in real-time 🙂
This course will teach you how to:
- Set up our chat system’s database structure.
- Any user may start or restart a new chat.
- Implement a message count that includes both read and unread messages.
- Ticks should be added to our messages.
- To create our chat component, we’ll use the CSS superpower SASS.
- Make our conversation responsive across all platforms, including mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Data may be shared across Livewire components.
- Using Livewire capabilities, we may reduce server requests by changing just a few portions of our chat component.
Who this course is for:
This course is for individuals who already have a basic understanding of Laravel and Livewire. By learning how to add real-time features to your web apps, you can improve your skills and move up in your career as a programmer.
Laravel-Livewire Chat-Message app (Realtime) from scratch