The Git Complete Guide: Learn and Master Git & Github is an introductory and step-by-step tutorial on the Git & Gate Hub version control system published by Udemy Academy. This course does not require any prerequisite skills and knowledge and all developers and programmers with any level of knowledge can benefit from this course. Gate learning is very important and practical for participating in open source projects and group development of open source applications, and is used by almost all programmers and developers. In its simplest definition, Gate allows you to save previous versions of a project and all applied changes in a safe place so that we can call up old code if needed.
Github is also an online cloud service that allows developers to place their projects on the Internet and develop software as a group and interactively with other developers.
What you will learn in The Git Complete Guide : Learn and Master Git & Github
- Basic and basic command line and terminal in Windows operating system
- Installation, commissioning and initial configuration of the gate on Windows systems
- Management of local gate repositories
- Use gates to source control and manage different versions of an application
- Use different commands and commands of the gate and the application and capabilities of each
- Create committees using Gate Terminal and VSC
- View previous versions and version history of a particular project
- Group and interactive development in the Github space
The Git Complete Guide : Learn and Master Git & Github Prerequisites
VS Code Editor Or Any Text Or Code Editor.
No prior knowledge of Git and GitHub is required.
Interest in learning new skill about version control system.
The Git Complete Guide : Learn and Master Git & Github Introduction Video
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir