Functional & Reactive programming in Java: Modern Style is a course in Reactive programming and Functional programming in the Java programming language published by Udemy Academy. This course covers a wide range of topics, the most important of which are software design patterns, data structures, lambda expressions in Java, Stream or Mentioned streams, collectors and collections, Optional data types in Java, RxJava library and so on. This training course covers many details, big and small, and is completely project-oriented and practical.
What you will learn in Functional & Reactive programming in Java : Modern Style
- Reactive programming in Java
- Functional programming in the Java programming language
- Streams and parallel streams and the way each works and works
- Collectors and how they work in the lower layers of the system
- RxJava version 3
- Data structure in functional programming
- Patterns of software development and design in functional programming
- Collections in Functional Programming
Functional & Reactive programming in Java : Modern Style Prerequisites
Passion to Learn
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir