Take a deep dive into the Raspberry Pi with us. This course will provide you with a thorough grasp of the essential values required to program and debug controllers such as Controllogix, Compactlogix, Siemens S7-1200, S7-200, S7-300, and Modbus Communications using Raspberry PI, Python, and Node-RED. Web Scada, Grafana, Node-RED
Some of the questions we’ll address in this course are:
What is the best way to connect my PLC to an Ethernet network so that it can interact with other PLCs?
- Communication Over Ethernet/IP
- What firmware version are you using?
- How does it vary from Studio 5000?
- Analog and Digital Inputs and Outputs
- Pump Station PLC Logic Template, built-in Studio 5000 Version 32.
- Using ADD-ON to create PLC logic Controllogix with Powerflex 525’s instructions
- Online PLC Support is also available to help in this endeavour.
I’ll be adding updates or videos from time to time to add additional portions as part of making this course the best it can be, but right now there are almost 15 hours of video instruction concerning RSLogix 5000 and Studio 5000 controls.
I operate a website and have a popular YouTube channel regarding PLC programming.
The teacher was a Rockwell Automation employee who was still planning projects throughout the United States.
Learn from someone who worked at Rockwell Automation and can help you with everything you need to know about RSLogix or Studio 5000.
Who this course is for:
Engineers, technicians, electricians, and operations personnel who are new to industrial automation.
Raspberry PI + Node-RED + Python FreeCourseSites.us