Complete Robot Framework Guide – Beginner to Expert, is a training course on Selenium, Desktop, web services and database automation using the Robot and Devops framework (Jenkins, GitHub). This course does not require any special knowledge such as coding experience with basic training. At the end of this course, learners will be able to do any web-based applications, desktop applications, Rest APIs, and database automation. Learners will also be able to build their own keywords for automation.
What you will learn in this course:
- Install and configure Robot and pip frameworks and related libraries for Selenium, API, Database, Desktop and more
- Run Robot framework tests using RIDE, command line interface and Jenkins jobs; Manage code automation using GitHub
- Learn step-by-step design End-to-end test design and automation testing for real projects
- Identify keywords from existing Robot framework libraries and build your own custom keywords using Python
- Learn to work with different web elements in different browsers and gain skills in web automation, using Selenium
- Learn how to automate Windows applications and web services by emphasizing the REST API
Instructors: Bharat Malik
Level: Advanced to Advanced
Number of Courses: 153
Duration: 16 hours and 16 minutes
Course Titles Complete Robot Framework Guide – Beginner to Expert 2021-2:
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir