Create a Neural Network in Java is an artificial intelligence training and neural network training course in Java programming language published by Udemy Academy. In this training course, you will get acquainted with the methods of designing, developing and implementing systems based on artificial intelligence and neural networks, and you will learn valuable skills. This course does not have any special prerequisites, but a little knowledge in the field of algebra and mathematics and Java programming language can help you in the training process of the course. During the course, in addition to Java programming and artificial intelligence, you will be introduced to linear algebra, information theory, and application calculus in a very practical and concise manner. This course is completely project-oriented and you will build a system for recognizing handwritten numbers using a synthetic neural network.
What you will learn in Create a Neural Network in Java
- Build artificial neural networks and systems based on artificial intelligence from zero to one hundred with the powerful Java programming language
- Practice a neural network for recognizing numbers and handwriting and converting it to digital numbers on the computer
- Design and implementation of post-publication algorithm
- Use of artificial neural networks to classify and categorize different groups
- Matrices and algebra and their application in the development of systems based on artificial intelligence
Instructors: John Purcell
Number of Lessons: 196
Duration: 18 hours and 1 minutes
Create a Neural Network in Java Prerequisites
Basic understanding of Java programming
Create a Neural Network in Java Introduction Video
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir