Learn to Code with Python is a beginner to advanced Python programming language course published by Udemy Academy. This training course is completely project-oriented and you will use Python version 3. For several years, Python has been the most popular and widely used programming language in the world and is used in various fields such as web application development, artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning, data science, and so on. Among the most important companies that have used Python language so far, we can mention Google, Pinterest, Facebook, Dropbox, etc. In addition to 58 hours of instructional video, a number of PDFs and slides, 60 coding challenges, 40 theory tests and quizzes, 35 programming issues, etc., this training course will have a great impact on your learning process.
What you will learn in Learn to Code with Python
- The principles of the Python programming language and the potentials and limitations of this powerful language
- Data structure and different types of datatypes such as strings, numbers, lists, dictionaries, collections, etc.
- Algorithm writing and solving various world challenges with real software
- Questions and issues raised in interviews and job tests related to programming with Python
- Object-oriented classes and programming in Python
- Unit testing in Python applications
Instructors: Boris Paskhaver
Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Lessons: 413
Duration: 58 hours and 7 minutes
Course topics on 2022/4
Learn to Code with Python Prerequisites
A Windows, MacOS, or Linux computer
An Internet connection
A modern text editor (Visual Studio Code is installed and used in the course)
Persistence and dedication!
Learn to Code with Python Introduction video
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir