Learn Verx – Reactive microservices with Java Framework training and building Vert applications is a course published by Udemy Academy. This course uses version 4 of the Vert.x framework and other interactive frameworks such as Mutiny and Quarkus to develop a web application based on micro-service architecture. The Vert.x framework consists of two main parts, software and add-on modules, and uses the software in it to work with its various modules. This training course is completely practical and during the training process, you will encounter exercises and projects.
This course is not recommended for novice students and those who are new to the Java programming language, and students should be somewhat familiar with the Java programming language version 11 and the Docker container management system.
What you will learn in Learn Vert.x – Reactive microservices with Java
- Installation, setup and initial configuration of the Vert.x framework version 4
- Design and build REST API using Vert.x Web
- Build interactive and advanced databases
- Work with web sockets in Vert.x applications
- Working with the Mutiny and Vert.x frameworks simultaneously
- Build responsive and interactive applications with the Quarkus framework
- And …
Instructors: Daniel Prinz
Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Lessons: 87
Duration: 10 hours and 8 minutes
Learn Vert.x – Reactive microservices with Java Prerequisites
Be able to read and understand Java
Know how to work with Docker
Desire to learn while having fun!
Learn Vert.x – Reactive microservices with Java Introduction Video
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir