Mastering the System Design Interview is a ready-to-take course in System Design job interviews and exams published by Udemy Academy. Frank Kane is the instructor of this course, who has been designing various systems for more than 9 years in Amazon and IMDB companies, and at the same time has been in charge of interviewing and hiring new people. In this training course, from the perspective of a professional referee and interviewer, he looks at the subject of job interviews and acquires valuable skills for accepting and passing them. This training course is completely practical and in order to increase your chances of success, 6 artificial and fake interviews are included in the course videos, which will test the skills learned in the previous sections.
What you will learn in Mastering the System Design Interview
- Frequently Asked Questions and Topics in System Design Interviews
- Apply horizontal scalability techniques to transactions, data storage, analytics and databases
- Select appropriate and optimal algorithms and data structures for various system design projects
- Techniques for answering questions in job interviews
- Asking the right questions in the system design process
- Soft skills required to hold job positions in the field of system design
Course topics on 2022/4
Mastering the System Design Interview Prerequisites
Some prior experience in system architecture and computer science is expected.
Mastering the System Design Interview Introduction Video
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir