Blockchain is a relatively new technology and there are still not many good educational resources for it all over the internet. This course has tried to fill this gap to some extent and explain the work with the Solana network and the methods of developing decentralized applications on its platform.
- Familiarity with the philosophy and importance behind blockchain and decentralized applications (DApps)
- Solana’s basics and its advantages over the Atrium network
- Capabilities and applications of Solana blockchain
- Build smart contracts and other applications based on the Solana platform
- Work with powerful web development libraries and frameworks such as React, Anchor, Mocha, Web3, etc.
- Design and build NFT police market from zero to one hundred
- Create custom passwords using the Solana Program Library
- Unit testing of Solana-based applications using the Mocha framework
Course topics on 2022/4
A computer with Linux, macOS, or Windows
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir