The AutoCAD Electrical 2021/2022 Complete Course is a course in AutoCAD Electrical software (AutoCAD Electrical) published by Udemy Academy. This course is quite comprehensive and engineers, students and college students can benefit from this course equally. AutoCAD Electric software is one of the most popular and powerful software for designing, modeling and simulating power systems that is used in all branches of engineering. The most important challenges in working with AutoCAD Electrical software are mastering its advanced tools and capabilities. This course is completely practical and the topics from introductory to advanced are arranged in a completely logical process.
What you will learn in The AutoCAD Electrical 2021/2022 Complete Course
- Install, set up and configure AutoCAD Electrical software on different operating systems
- User interface, tools and various capabilities of AutoCAD Electrical software
- Introducing existing stops for various distributions, boards and projects
- Practical modeling of one-line diagrams (SLD)
- Layout and arrangement of various parts and components on electrical boards
- Layout and arrangement of different parts and components on a single line diagram (SLD)
- Design, manufacture and update various boards and circuits step by step
- Different configurations for cables and wires (Cable configurations)
- Simulation and modeling of different circuits
- Familiarity with the function and symbol of various components in the software environment such as fuses, cables, power circuit breakers, etc.
- And …
The AutoCAD Electrical 2021/2022 Complete Course Prerequisites
A decent computer and a desire to learn.
Having some basic notion of Electrical Engineering can help, but the course starts from scratch.
The AutoCAD Electrical 2021/2022 Complete Course Introduction Video
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir